NightOwls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Night-Owls.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blogs Are Inert

Go down 
+2
Gavla
Dlakii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Blazanax

Blazanax

The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am

I was thinking something more like "OMG A BALL YAY!"

Also, during the mission, John and I will be playing the Police Station's Xbox360, chillin.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Sweet

Sub plot header for my post.

Just need to add text.

The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 Subplo10
Back to top Go down
https://nightowls.rpg-board.net
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 am

Guys, planning remains in, y'know, the actual forum we have set aside for planning kthx.

Last edited by Dlakii on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:02 pm

It's like a drama show in a forum with a mudkip lover, a email lazy man (Razz Kiddin, John) A fruit man and a chat XD
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 am

I'll prepare the PM now. Smile
This is rather exciting. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blazanax

Blazanax

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 am

...Am I the fruit man? You did say I was a tomato once. I would put that pic I made of it, but I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:29 am

Blade, "fruit man" implies that you're selling fruit. So if you're the fruit man and a tomato, that kinda leans into you selling yourself, therefore being a prostitute. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blazanax

Blazanax

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 am

And that, Dlakii, is why you win oh so much.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:09 am

Damn straight.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:33 am

Dlakii is so awesome, it's untrue. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 am

Damn straight. Again.
Back to top Go down
Gerlicky

Gerlicky

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:21 am

Make it seem wholly against VTP. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blazanax

Blazanax

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 pm

By the way, Dlakii, tell Lai I said "happy birthday".
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 pm

@B: That's why there's a topic in BZP's COT. Razz Also, get to the wiki forum; we need you to approve something there, namely getting Gavla there.

Last edited by Dlakii on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes plz, get me their.

Plz K thnx.

BTW..I hate the words "there, and their" I get them mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Actually, since I made this forum/site, I have all the powers, all the choices. I could remove them, but I'm busy.

And if needed, I also can delete this site.

Which i dont plan too, unless dire need arises.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:02 pm

tbh VTP suspecting we exist kinda falls under my definition of "dire need" Razz
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 pm

No really, get rid of the comments.

Now. I suggest saving them in a word file if you need them, but I dont want to see that chat. Since this is YOUR blog, Dlaks, your responsible for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:10 pm

No really, I can't. I can't moderate the Blogs forum, and I can't even moderate my own topic. You haven't set up for me to do so, remember?

In short, see if you can get me set up as a Global Moderator instead - infinitely easier than adding me to all those forums.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:48 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 am

EDIT: B)

Nuking to commence soon.

EDIT: Convo saved and deleted. J, we will continue this via email; I'd rather not discuss this by BZP or NightOwls PM. In fact, you'd best email everything you PM'd me.

For the record, G, this would've been infinitely easier if you'd gone with InvisionFree instead of whatever software this is (which, for like the billionth time ever, sucks).
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 am

@G; I wouldn't worry about VTP knowing you're here - like I said, I told him that me and Dlakii go on a PLI-authors-only forum, which I created, and that I hadn't got round to inviting you yet. Judging by the speed it takes me to send a panel to you, then he'd be sure to believe that aspect. Razz
As such, he doesn't know about Blade, Gerlicky, Lai or Zippy being here as well.
So, currently, LJ can only blame me on BZPC.
And if VTP begs you to ask me for the link to the supposed PLI-forum, remember, it doesn't exist, but don't tell him so. Razz
He wants to raid the forum, even though he won't find it, even if he does work out that it's a NightOwl forum - i searched for it on Google yesterday.

So, for now, at least, we're safe.

Just to be on the sadfe side, is there any way you can stop a member resgistering by approval/disapproval methods? Mind you, he'll still be able to view the forum. =/
Also, delete the VTP hat topic, or, if possible, hide it from the public. We don't want him viewing that.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 am

The Official VTP Hat Topic will stay, though based on how much of this blog is VTP-hat, I might as well just call this it. Razz As to the member-approval, I know it's possible with InvisionFree - I have that set up on a certain forum - but I have no idea about here.

Also, check your frugging email, J.

(for the record, VTP can't ask me for it; I've PM- and email-blocked him, and he's not stupid enough to ask in topics or comments)
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 am

I would check my email if i could access it on this computer. Razz
Eh, i'll get round to it tonight my time (which I believe is early morning for you, Dlaks).

Is invision-free the BZ-style board? To be honest (i'm not bashing the forum), i'd prefer that style of board than this style - this style's still pretty new to me. Razz

(Perhaps another forum might be a good idea if VTP finds this one).

EDIT: I was sort of talking to Gav about VTP begging him - do you still go on BZPC, Gav?
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 am

Send me the backgrounds already, John.

And yes, I go on BZPC whenever I want too.

Also, thanks for making that lovely Starter Hand statue in that one PLI comic you did Very Happy

Also, Dlakii, if you want, I'll re-do NightOwls as invis-whatever you called it, I got that site link to make it and since I made this one, I want to make the new one if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blogs Are Inert
Page 13 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightOwls :: The Blogs-
Jump to: