NightOwls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Night-Owls.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blogs Are Inert

Go down 
+2
Gavla
Dlakii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Dlakii

Dlakii

The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:47 pm

It's pretty much guaranteed to sell in good condition, if it's as popular as you say, so perhaps you should try going for a somewhat higher price? Definitely not anything mindblowingly disproportionate, but enough that the film actually becomes remotely useful.

Also, I heard. Sixboss has already had to slay a few topics on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Well, seeing as it was last placed 5th on the all-best time comedy movies ever, it could sell well.

Ah, good ol' B6. good to know he's on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm

...oh god

it has an awesome actress from NCIS in it

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy ;_;
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Oh heck. She married Jim Carrey.

It's the apocalypse, I tell you...

Anyway, I'll wait until after Christmas. Heck, I still need to sell Dumbledore's Office on eBay...

Last edited by Johnuva on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:57 pm

No, it's just kinda saddening that she was involved with such crap.
Speaking of crap, god some of these Rayg 2.5 expansions are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://nightowls.rpg-board.net
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:00 pm

That '09 one you just sent me, for instance, makes me want to extricate my eyes with a rusty spoon.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I think it's because r 2.5 is on a small scale, with four shades, that people are finding it difficult.

The glatorian, vehicles, Kardas, plunka Gadunka and Skirmix suck....
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm tempted to rush in there, beat the crap out of everyone for doing such crap, make my own such (which'd actually be GOOD) and leave.

Honestly. Some people shouldn't even have Paint.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Like noobs.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Your 2.5 work is worthy of rayg himself, Dlakii. Your Spiriah, for example, is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Well technically, I did take Rayg's old position in the Artwork hierarchy... and hey he went FL the day I joined the staff; awesome

Though, Leynok is still indisputably the best Rayg fanspriter; shame he gave the practice up.

Last edited by Dlakii on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Dlakii, you're just awesome downright.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm

In other news:
Quote :
In the episode "Dead Man Talking", it is revealed that McGee writes mystery/crime stories[10], and in the season four episode "Twisted Sister", it is revealed he has published a book entitled "Deep Six". It became known in the episode "Cover Story" that McGee has been successful as a writer, and garnered a fanbase. It was kept a secret from the NCIS team for a long time. Under his pseudonym "Thom E. Gemcity" (an anagram of "Timothy McGee"),[11] he has penned at least two novels as part of the Deep Six series, one published and one in progress.[12] The title of the first book, Deep Six: The Continuing Adventures of L.J. Tibbs (whose name and character are based on Leroy Jethro Gibbs) suggests[13] there have been previous novels, but these have yet to be named, though the cover of McGee's first revealed book states that it is volume five, suggesting four previous novels. The next of McGee's books to be released, and sequel to its predecessor is entitled Deep Six: Rock Hollow. In the episode "Cover Story", Rock Hollow becomes a focus point in that the NCIS team are investigating two murders (both committed because their killer thought they had robbed a convenience store and killed the clerk, as it was written in the book), when McGee reveals everything that has taken place has been part of the book he is currently writing. It is then discovered that the story was stolen from the typewriter ribbon McGee threw away, and that Abby could be the next victim.

McGee's writing has given him enough fame to be feted as a minor celebrity and he can enjoy perks such as VIP clubbing, as seen in the episode "Friends and Lovers". McGee has ostensibly used the profits from his writing to purchase a Porsche Boxster (seen in the episode "Twisted Sister") and an Armani leather jacket (seen in the episode "Dead Man Walking").

The characters in McGee's books are actually based on the NCIS team, with Leroy Jethro Gibbs as L.J. Tibbs, Anthony DiNozzo as Tommy, Ziva David as Lisa, Abby Sciuto as Amy Sutton, Jimmy Palmer as Pimmy Jalmer, and himself as McGregor. This displeases some of the NCIS team, and McGee is victim to constant torment from Ziva and DiNozzo for many episodes thereafter. Palmer seems especially unhappy with his portrayal, which seems to include some acts of necrophilia, and when Gibbs learned that his character Tibbs' love interest was also a Colonel, Gibbs seemed surprised and unhappy about his private life being a part of McGee's books.
This is why NCIS is awesome. Pay particular attention to the last paragraph. When/if I leave the BZP staff, I am SO changing my name to Pimmy Jalmer for a month.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh my.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:16 pm

I just discovered that my cat is very mad again.

Any tips here?
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Lick her ears.

See what happens. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Valium.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Cheap booze.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:21 pm

That works too.

Alternatively, let it spend a few minutes being "hugged" by Gav's mother. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:22 pm

She will never be seen again.

Poor cat will get lost in those fat rolls.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:23 pm

The smell of alcomahol will stun him/her/it before your mother even touches him/her/it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Trouble is, this cat is a hazard. She's a life threat. My wrist, nay, nearly my vein, was torn into by her. The scars still remain. She nearly killed me.

And she's fat and lumpy. Hug her, and your clothes will be being washed three weeks from now because the fur won't have come off.

She is neurotic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blogs Are Inert
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightOwls :: The Blogs-
Jump to: