NightOwls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Night-Owls.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blogs Are Inert

Go down 
+2
Gavla
Dlakii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm

The Spy said it XD

Heehee.
Back to top Go down
https://nightowls.rpg-board.net
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Gentlementlementlementlemen.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:44 pm

OH MY
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Gentlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlementlemen.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

SPY IS PIE.
Back to top Go down
Blazanax

Blazanax

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Too many pages to read...
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Just skip the last page-and-a-half; nothing actually was said. Though, nothing remotely useful was said to begin with in the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:38 am

So I tried installing RPG Maker XP. It installed, but when I went to run it, it said that I required the Run Time Package installed. I tried installing the Run Time Package, but it refused to install, as another version allegedly already exists. I checked the list of installed programs, there it was. I tried unistalling it to make way for the new, but the uninstallation failed repeatedly. Even worse, all its dialogue was in Japanese, meaning I could only make out one or two words, nothing coherent.

In short, WHAT HALP FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;_;
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 am

Darn Japanese - always making it hard to read. It's a shame it's not in French. Razz

Oh, and LJ's at it again. He's more like the J*** he claims you to be, Dlak, than he claims you are, if that makes sense. Seriously, he's now fixated that it's all my fault and now seems intent on trying to get me to rgret my actions "even more" - true, I suppose he's right - and I presume he;ll go back to InnerRayg or someone else...

Darn my gullibility.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:04 am

Darn it all, John.

Darn it all.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:38 am

Oh, darn it alright.

Not sure whether I should assume he's going to the BZP staff, or something a lot more minor. In the meantime, I'll try and talk him out of revenge. Not that it will be that possible - he is fixated, not to be mean to LJ here, on getting me punished again, even though I have apologized time and time again.

It sucks being me.
Back to top Go down
Gavla
Admin
Gavla

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am

It will be ok.

Now then..

The Gav-city panels and the Starter Hand, plz?
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 pm

They'll be on the way tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 pm

I'd have preferred to keep this quiet, but since we're on the topic... Someone's "informed" Black Six about this mess - though the version he received strikes me as distorted and against my favour -, and I get the feeling that my job's at risk. I can accept that our - no, my - actions were wrong. Seriously, though, what he's now doing is just another example of Eljay being a dick. I guess he missed the part where being investigated by the staff generally means you're in serious trouble.

Next opportunity I get, I'll tell him to can it - I'm still staff, so he still has to listen to me.

(GAH I accidentally killed the original part of this ><)

Last edited by Dlakii on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Well, if your job is on the line, heck, it's more of my fault than yours. I accidentally lost control of the situation.
Gahh, we're doomed. ><

What's SixBoss saying about this affair? Any info on the details?
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:07 pm

I'm taking the blame on this one - officially, anyway. After all it was my idea to begin with, was it not? That said, I do not regret the suspicions, just the subsequent actions. Even so, Eljay should just - as I told him so many months ago - grow up.

Just to check: when Mesonak guessed my role, did you confirm it, or did you keep silent about it? If you didn't say anything, officially the only thing connecting me to this is guesswork and conjecture, and that never holds up in court.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

I did remain silent, although I think that my silence confirmed it.

No matter what I say, they're bound to lie to Six.

Oh, this may or may not help, But it is somewhat easy to frame a discussion on BZPC.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 pm

This is a rut. I don't think we'll be getting out of this one. On the other hand, Sixboss is probably more likely to believe me than those deadbeats. I'll see what I can do to get us out - I'll particularly try to diminish your role in this a bit - but nothing can be guaranteed.

I don't think I'll be able to claim I wasn't involved, since I've already told Rayg that I was.

Then I'll wait a few years, become a Forum Leader, and swing my proto-hammer at them. :tehe:

I'll be sure to make note of the use of an illicit chatroom.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Well, Eljay certainly has very high trust in SB and is probably expecting to see pink lettering on our accounts.

I was tempted to tell him to go to Smeagol4.

Oh, and they have backups. There's one BZP chat run by KTN, a friend if LJ. LJ's there too. I wouldn't have gone had I not known Brockeens was also there - he is currently supporting us as he believes LJ can be too biased at times.

If you do tell him of this place, quite a lot of people have tried to be him on a number of occasions, going so far as to use his avatar.

Last edited by Johnuva on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm

If it turns out that we're going to go down like that - which I will not let happen, if at all possible; for gods' sake, it happened on ANOTHER WEBSITE, out of BZP's control - we might as well go down with a bang. Not sure how, but I think I'd invisify his comic topic. :hehe:

also

Quote :
What's SixBoss saying about this affair? Any info on the details?
  • Apparently, what you were doing is spying
  • I get the feeling that he's of the opinion that I pressured you into it, instead of it being a joint effort
  • Seems to suggest that there was no basis for my suspicions (which I guess is somewhat true)

Also, Brickeens FTW. How much does he know of this?
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

People have abused BS on BZPC - see my last post.

I have told LJ I wasn't spying. And, of course, he does not believe me.

Heck, I hope this is cleared up by March 21.

Brickeens knows the full details - from the comic argument to the recent troubles - LJ has been trying to recruit him fir his 'defence' team - he's not convinced LJ is being wholly honest.
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Yeah, I don't really see that mitigating the situation much. When one runs BZP, one quickly gains a thick skin against such unfounded criticism; one must do so to survive.

I'll see what I can do to get this over with by the end of the year; it would be insane for this to continue to March 21. The worst case scenario would be that I lose my job and you lose a bit of proto; I don't foresee banning being a possibility. I will seek to prevent either happening.

Hmm. We could use some means of communicating with Brickeens that isn't BZP. That said, let's not drag him here. Any thoughts, short of starting a new forum (which I will not do)? We could wait for GavHub to open and handle it there, setting aside a private subforum for the matter.

He is really blowing this out of proportion, though. He actually was cheating, and he was being investigated by the staff about it. Regardless of the dubiousness of the method, he really needs to realise the gravity of the situation, even if said staff is me.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Well, in reality, LJ is making this worse. He sook sought to continue the argument when I told him I wanted to forget it, and now he wants to see us punished.
My betting is that if we are not banned, he'll argue further, trying to suit his own desire for revenge.

GavHub is out if the question. LJ knows of it's existence.
And Brickeens believes something different, as part of a lie I was trying to tell LJ.

Last edited by Dlakii on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Silly Johnuva. Silly Johnuva indeed. :P -Dlakii)
Back to top Go down
Dlakii

Dlakii

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Note that I said "private" forum. As in, set up so only those who I want there will be able to see it - as in, not him. Indeed, the rest of the population of GavHub would have no way of knowing of its existence unless we let them know.

On the other hand, Gav doesn't want to get involved in this mess, and I can't blame him. I'm also ruling out the BZPCW Admin Forum, since that would require getting you and Brickeens there first, no mean feat. This forum is also no, for similar reasons. Again, I'd much rather not create another forum. If you've got an InvisionFree forum that you run sitting around, J, that would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Johnuva

Johnuva

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh, yeah. Didn't see that. Razz

I told Brickeens, and subsequently LJ, that neither you or I had a large part in this at all. My latest lie is more to try and protect us, more than him and LJ (although I'm not very good at lying effectively).

He believes that I set out on the mission to see from an unbiased viewpoint (L), just to dispell any rumour of him cheating (L). I said that you still inspired me to do it (T), but I just wanted to check for myself more than anything.

Of course, as you've admitted to Rayg that this isn't the case, it's worthless, but hey, what does LJ know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blogs Are Inert   The Blogs Are Inert - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blogs Are Inert
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightOwls :: The Blogs-
Jump to: